The Poco X3 NFC is here, and for the first time since the original Pocophone, the X3 NFC is not based on any previously available Xiaomi smartphone. The Poco division has finally come up with an original smartphone complete with a unique design and handpicked feature set.
The Poco X3 NFC is an obvious successor to the Poco X2, which was a rebranded Redmi K30. It has a 6.67″ IPS LCD with a 120Hz refresh rate, just like the X2, but has a much smaller punch hole by dropping the unnecessary 2MP selfie depth sensor. The X3 employs an updated version of the X2 Snapdragon 730G chipset – the X3 runs on the newer Snapdragon 732G with a more powerful processor and graphics.
The Poco X3 has a promising quad-camera on the back that’s very similar to the X2’s – a 64MP primary, a 13MP ultrawide, a 2MP macro, and a 2MP depth shooter. The Poco X2 had the same quartet, but the ultrawide shooter used an 8MP sensor instead of 13MP.
So, in addition to the smaller notch, newer chip and better ultrawide snapper over the X2, the X3 also brings stereo speakers, a larger 5,160mAh battery, and faster charging capabilities. Oh, and NFC, too, if the name hasn’t spoiled that for you.
The Poco X3 NFC is shaping up like an excellent mid-ranger, but we’ve left its standout detail for last – the bargain price. Poco X3 NFC is officially priced at €229, which makes it hard to resist.
- LTE Band 1/3/7/8/20/28/38/49 – Hybrid SIM slot > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.67″ DotDisplay 2400 x 1080 FHD+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light certification – AI Face Unlock, Side-mounted fingerprint sensor – Supports IP53 splash-proof protection – MIUI 12 for POCO, based on Android 10
- 128GB + 6GB RAM, Up to 256GB expandable storage – Octa-core processor, up to 2.3GHz, Qualcomm Kryo 470 CPU, 8nm process technology – Built-In non-removable 5160mAh Battery – Supports Google Pay
- Rear Camera: 64MP AI Quad Camera, 13MP ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera, 2MP depth sensor – Front Camera: 20MP AI selfie camera – Video: 4K video recording 30fps, 960fps 720P
- Factory Unlocked smartphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers (Like T-Mobile or AT&T) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers (Like Sprint, Boost Mobile or Verizon Wireless for example) – FCC ID: 2AFZZJ20CG.