The Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven, builds off the success of the existing Ninja Foodi products by combining an air fryer and toasteroven into one convenient package. But is it worth the investment? We tested the Ninja Foodi oven to see if it could actually combine two pieces of equipment in one without sacrificing on the performance of either.
How the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven looks and feels
As soon as you take it out of the box, you get a sense that the Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven is a high-quality product. Constructed of brushed stainless steel, it’s beautifully finished with rounded corners and has a digital control pad. It’s also wider and shorter than a typical toaster oven.
When cooled and not in use, the Foodi oven can be flipped up on one side to stand up at the back of the counter, an odd but convenient storage solution. Rather than a towel bar handle in the front, it has a small one off to the side that you use to open the door. While it’s unusual and takes a bit of time to get used to, this handle functions perfectly fine and helps make the oven more space efficient.
The Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven comes with an air fry basket, a cooking rack, a nonstick sheet pan, and a crumb tray that also seem sturdy and well made. They’re larger than the ones you typically find in a toaster oven, as the oven is so wide.
Related Post: Brava Oven Review – Smart Oven
Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Toaster Oven Review
- The ultimate meal making machine with 8 in 1 functionality: Air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep warm all in one powerful 1800 watt appliance
- Reclaim your counter space: Takes up 50 % less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash
- Air fry: Up to 75 % less fat than traditional frying methods; Tested against hand cut, deep fried french fries
- XL capacity: 45 % larger usable pan cooking area vs; The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa 60 and toa 65 pan; Fits a 13″ pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Easy cleaning: Includes a removable crumb tray and an easily accessible back panel for deep cleaning
- Fast cooking: Cooks up to 60 % faster than a traditional oven with air roast; 60 second preheat; Full meals in as little as 20 minutes
- Even baking: Up to 40 % more even baking than the Cuisinart air fry oven toa 60
- Digital crisp control technology: Precision controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- Toast and bagels done the way you like: Use the toast darkness selector to get it just right.
Related Post: Best 5 toaster oven under $200