Review of the 2018 iPad Pro. The best tablet on the market. Super powerful hardware but still limited by iOS. It’s usable as a laptop replacement for light workloads.
Apple’s 2018 iPad Pro is an impressive workhorse of a tablet, with stunning performance and tablet-optimized iOS apps that make it a fantastic entertainment machine. As the “Pro” moniker suggests, this is undoubtedly a tablet for professionals.
At a starting price of $799, the new iPad Pro attempts to cater to all your needs. Apple draws a ton of comparisons to laptops and desktop computers in its marketing materials for the iPad Pro, promising the tablet can successfully replace them. If you’re looking for a new laptop, the iPad Pro comes very close to being able to replace it, but quirks with iOS hold it back from being a true laptop killer.
RELATED POST: Apple iPad Pro 2020 Review
iPad Pro 2018 Review
- 10.2-Inch Retina Display
- A10 Fusion chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- 8MP back camera, 1.2MP FaceTime HD Front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi and gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning Connector for charging and accessories
- Support for smart keyboard and Apple Pencil.