Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Just last year, Lenovo launched a single flagship Android tablet called Lenovo Tab P11 Pro, sold in china as the Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro. Few months later, reports are coming in, stating that Lenovo is currently working on another high-end Android tablet.
Lenovo’s Notebook product manager, Lin Lin recently posted a ‘Settings’ page that revealed some of the key specs of the upcoming 2021 Lenovo tablet.
From the screen shot, the following information were sourced out:
- The new 2021 Lenovo tablet will be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 870 SoC chipset.
- The tablet is expected to come with an 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. We can also expect to see other memory configurations during the official release.
- This upcoming device is teased to run on ZUI 12.5 based on Android 11 software.
- The upcoming Lenovo tablet is also expected to support ‘Lenovo One’, similar to Xiaomi Device Control and HUAWEI Multi-Screen Collaboration. This allows you to enable cross-device connectivity, merging Android and Windows for ease of access.
- Oppo Reno 5 and Reno 5F launched in Nigeria – Price/Specs
- Google to cut Play Store Fees by 15% for Android Developers
- Google Pixels can now read your Heart and Respiration rates
What Else About the Upcoming 2021 Lenovo Android Tablet
Only the information above has been revealed about the upcoming tablet. Even the launch date of the device is yet to be communicated to the public by Lenovo. From the screenshot, the security patch level is shown to be January 2021. This means there is a high possibility that the product could still be in the last stage of testing.
Hopefully the device will be launched some time this year, whether in the first or second half of the year.
The Lenovo Tab P11 Pro, also known as Lenovo Xiaoxin Pad Pro comes with great features like a 2K OLED HDR display with Dolby Vision and JBL quad-speaker. It also have a mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G SoC, this product seems to be the best choice for heavy users.
We expect to hear more about this high-end tablet in the upcoming weeks, so stay tuned for updates.