Are you in need of a laptop for your school project? Then this is your lucky day. Here are some good choices of laptops selected just for you. Not only will this laptops carryout your work perfectly, they will also give you a quality performance suited for laptops in this price range. All laptops discussed here can be purchased from amazon store for various prices below $500.
Best Laptops Under $500 in 2020
Lenovo Chromebook C330
· Get high performance when you need it – The Chromebook C330 boots up in seconds and features easy-to-use Chrome OS, plenty of memory and storage, and so much more
· Sleek, stylish, and secure, this 360⁰ convertible laptop is less than 1-inch thin and about the weight of a hardback book, with an 11-inch touchscreen display that’s perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
· The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup needed – Just login with a Google account so emails, maps, documents, and photos stay with you via cloud storage
· Built to connect, this notebook computer includes a variety of USB ports for effortless connectivity. Plus, stay in touch with the built-in camera. Bluetooth 4.2
· Users love it; “High end features for a low price,” says one happy reviewer. Another adds, “This Chromebook has far exceeded my expectations. The speed is snappy and the device responds quickly to gestures and commands.”
Samsung Chromebook 4+
· Large and immersive 15.6” display in a compact frame
· Military-grade durability
· Ultra-fast connectivity with Gigabit Wi-Fi
· Advanced security with multiple layers of built-in virus protection
· 10.5 hours of battery life
· Google Assistant enabled
Acer Aspire 5
· 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
· 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
· Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
· 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
· With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
ASUS VivoBook 15
· 15.6 inch Full HD 4 Way NanoEdge bezel Display with stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
· Powerful AMD Quad Core r3-3200u Processor
· Amd Radeon Vega 3 discrete graphics with Windows 10 in S mode
· 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB SSD
· Ergonomic backlit chiclet keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
Lenovo Flex 14
· The 14″ Hd (1366 x 768), 220 nits, 10-point touchscreen display is ideal for productivity or Creativity, while the Intel Pentium gold 5405U Processor is fast and responsive.
· With up to 8 hours of battery life, The Flex 14 enables you to work, play, and stay in the loop all day, from anywhere. Recharge Technology lets you recharge your multimode PC up to 80% in just 1 hour.
· Stay connected with WLAN Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in. The Flex 14 notebook also includes 2 USB ports, 1 USB-C port, a card reader, HDMI port, and audio jack.
· Write, draw, or sketch directly onto the Flex 14’s touch screen. With a digital pen (available separately), you can capture moments of inspiration or take notes on the fly.
· The convenient true block privacy shutter lets you physically close your PC’s webcam whenever you’re not using it.
RELATED POST: Best Laptops for Students